We work in partnership with the Trust for the best possible outcomes for the child. We place huge importance on working effectively with the Trusts and pride ourselves on our professional, efficient working relationships that we have established. Fundamental to our ethos is that children are placed in loving, secure and safe environments with professional carers who can give them opportunities to reach their full potential.
Kindercare Fostering are able to provide the following types of placement:
- Short Term
- Parent and Child
- Long Term
At Kindercare we provide high quality, child centered services for children and young people. We ensure that these children and young people are only placed with carers who can provide a warm, loving and stable family home.
The primary aims and objectives of the agency are:
- To provide a high quality service for Looked after Children and Young People of all ages whose needs have been assessed by the responsible Local Authority as being best met by placement with Foster Carers.
- To ensure children and young people are only placed with carers who have been recruited, assessed, approved and reviewed in accordance with statutory regulations.
- To support, supervise and provide on-going training to carers so that they are able to provide a comprehensive service that addresses physical, emotional, educational and health needs of the children and young people placed with them.
- To promote positively the concept of fostering.
- To bring together carers who will support, educate and inform each other and who will work in partnership with all relevant professionals and families involved with the child’s life.
Kindercare is an amazing agency who promote, enable and support to bring the best out in their carers. Nothing is too small or too big for any of the social workers to deal with, every child matters whether it be looked after children or birth children.
At Kindercare we are part of a big family where everyone is set up to succeed.