Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
This Website is owned by Kindercare Fostering Ltd.
- Kindercare Fostering reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only, and in a manner which does not infringe the right, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Availability of Site – Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to make this site and our services available to you, we cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously or without interruptions.
- Our Information – The information contained within the web site is constantly being developed, updated and amended. Kindercare Fostering takes considerable steps to confirm and verify information and to ensure it is correct at time of being published on the Internet. Kindercare Fostering will consider suggestions for amendments or updates to its web site at the time that they are received but reserves the right, at any time, to make changes, as it deems appropriate.
Every care has been taken in the compilation of the information contained in the web site. The information and interactive services of the web site or page should not be regarded as the complete service provided by Kindercare Fostering.
The information contained in this website is supplied by Kindercare Fostering for individuals seeking to find information on the work of Kindercare Fostering, and the people/ agencies involved in foster care. It is based on the views of Kindercare Fostering and may not reflect another agency/ governing bodies or persons opinion.
- Links to external sites -The website links with a variety of Internet pages that are not owned or controlled by Kindercare Fostering. Such links do not in any way imply endorsement of the activities or contents of the sites that are linked to Kindercare Fostering’s own site. Kindercare Fostering takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
Hyperlinks and hypertext links are provided on Kindercare Fostering’s website to promote easy access to the variety of information and services provided. Kindercare Fostering accepts no liability arising out of the use of such links, including:
- misuse or misunderstanding of these hyperlinks and hypertext links and web site navigational methods
- third party interpretation of data or information which is distributed around the web site and reached using hypertext and hyperlinks
- third party understanding of or use of the navigational structure of the site or the interpretation of distributed information on the site
- Liability – Kindercare Fostering disclaims any liability to any third party and is not responsible for any actual loss, consequential loss or inconvenience or any actual, special, indirect, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, caused to any user of this web site as a result of any inaccuracy or error within its website pages.
- Software and Security – Kindercare Fostering is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if you download software from an external third party website (for example Acrobat Reader) or upgrade your browser software to enhance your usage of the website.Kindercare Fostering makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to own and use an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet.
Kindercare Fostering cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruptions or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material from this website.
- Copyright – All rights in the design, text, images, logos and other material on the web site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Kindercare Fostering or other third parties. Downloading or copying any of the before mentioned is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Kindercare Fostering.
Commercial use or publication of any content displayed on this site is prohibited without permission from Kindercare Fostering. Nothing published on this site shall be construed as conferring any licence by Kindercare Fostering to use any content displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no changes are made and the document is copied entirely.
Kindercare Fostering does not grant permission of any use whatsoever for any information or data for which Kindercare Fostering does not own the copyright.
- Governing Law – The use of the website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction in relation thereof.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, then you should terminate use of this site immediately.